Photo


Phone ringing means it ain't good.

Phone ringing means it ain't good.
Photo

Photo

Photo

I swear I just talked to her on the phone.

I swear I just talked to her on the phone.
Bamf Howard Stark, in scrubs.

Bamf Howard Stark, in scrubs.
Is it sad that I am now the mayor of the Missouri Highway...

Is it sad that I am now the mayor of the Missouri Highway Patrol?
darklordavy: fuckyeahhawkguy: avengingclaims: Oh Hawkguy. You...

Oh Hawkguy. You are a ladies man
Clint giving Steve some advice, bro. (What is this from??)
Pretty sure this is from a West Coast Avengers issue, don't remember which. I know I own it but have no idea where it is atm.
Nope not West Coast Avengers but Avengers #77 from the 1998 run.
BAMF Pepper Potts

BAMF Pepper Potts
ironmanfanatic: Found another Iron Man coloring book The...




Found another Iron Man coloring book
The villain is Iron Man
twistedingenue: gbringer: jumpingjacktrash: soulanome: it would be cool if you could just IM or...
twistedingenue: gbringer: jumpingjacktrash: soulanome: it would be cool if you could just IM or...Oh Hawkguy. You are a ladies man

Oh Hawkguy. You are a ladies man
And by Germany they mean Cleveland.





And by Germany they mean Cleveland.
I always hated fanfic stories that portray Howard as a father...

I always hated fanfic stories that portray Howard as a father who never wanted to be a father, and Maria as cold hearted drunk. I love this loving couple who desperately want a child and are very much in love.
Wooooooo take it off.


Wooooooo take it off.
Ooh someone loves Hawkeye?

Ooh someone loves Hawkeye?
Photo

Some make the Jarvis balloon happen for Macy's...

Some make the Jarvis balloon happen for Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
I wonder how often Jarvis gets called on his Avengers ID...

I wonder how often Jarvis gets called on his Avengers ID card?
Thor: "Dear Jarvis, thou has an emergency! The mead hath runneth dry!"
Jarvis: "oh dear, meet me at the store as I will need backup."














No comments:
Post a Comment