mascrawfreak: I love seeing guys bust a nut in someone #DP...
I love seeing guys bust a nut in someone #DP #BBBH I
daddyboybuffet: Daddy is so forceful in this video, he would...
Daddy is so forceful in this video, he would tear me to pieces!!!
asstastic2: SOFT WHITE HOLE TO BREED
SOFT WHITE HOLE TO BREED
kinkydirtymen: bigdicklittlegif: When a guy approaches Max...
When a guy approaches Max DeLong to appear in one of his notoriously seedy homemade porn productions, it's not for money — it's because they want to experience one of the biggest cocks in the world. However, there is rarely a Max DeLong costar who is actually prepared for what this actually means. Fortunately for us, the suffering of the willing is great fun to watch.
Huge cock plows several gay boys.
myfavoritekinks: Helix at their boi-fucking best. The top is...
Helix at their boi-fucking best. The top is magnificent, but it's the bottom boi who makes him cum. At the 4 min mark, bottom boi says "Fuck, I'm gonna cum," and immediately, the top boi says "Oh, yeah" and starts pounding that ass in overdrive. Seconds later, this takes top boi over the edge, and bottom boi gets a well-deserved face full of hot cum.
hawtcocks: ~A VERY WELL TRAINED COCKSUCKING FAG OF A...
~A VERY WELL TRAINED COCKSUCKING FAG OF A BROTHER!
thisgivesmeaboner: myfavoritekinks: It's a trip down memory...
It's a trip down memory lane to watch and hear this cute young blond's reactions to getting a big dick up his inexperienced ass. He takes it like a champ though, and what do you wanna bet that in five years, he'll be the star of "Billy's 50-load gang-bang."
See what else gives me a boner at thisgivesmeaboner.tumblr.com
fuckyeahhugepenis: thickcocks: what a sexy top, good cock -
what a sexy top, good cock
-
hornycockdude: http://hornycockdude.tumblr.com
ajockedson: sometimes uncle steve comes over and he and dad...
sometimes uncle steve comes over and he and dad take turns pounding my ass…
rareporn: If you like a very cute white ass working his daddy's...
If you like a very cute white ass working his daddy's pôle, this vid is for you..
slavefantasies: I love this video. I think I may have reblogged...
I love this video. I think I may have reblogged it before, but I'm posting it again because it represents everything about a good fuck with a true Top and bottom. The entire fuck revolves around the Top's big cock. The bottom's little thing doesn't even feature. You can tell the Top is LOVING that bottom's cunt, and the bottom is loving the Top's big cock. He even goes ass to mouth without being forced or being prompted. Now THAT is a cock hungry whore!
Perfect!
daddyslilboy: Daddy I need this so bad! I want my pussy to...
Daddy I need this so bad! I want my pussy to pucker up like this for you!
Does any of my followers know where uncle mike went?
Does any of my followers know where uncle mike went?
Video
This is how I wanna fuck baby bro :)
This is how I wanna fuck baby bro :)














No comments:
Post a Comment