Sunday, 9 June 2013

Whys and Wherefores

Photo





"8. Best thing Taylor Kitsch brought to the show (besides biceps, beautiful tortured face,..."

"8. Best thing Taylor Kitsch brought to the show (besides biceps, beautiful tortured face, everything): "Street's nickname 'Six' wasn't on the page," says Porter. "That was Kitsch. When he walked into the hospital room in season 1 and finally comes to see me for the first time? Instead of saying what was on the page he said 'Six' and it stuck.""

- 'Texas Forever!': 10 things we learned from the 'Friday Night Lights' reunion (via annaverity)

"Well whatever the fuck they are, they're not fucking aliens!"

















"Well whatever the fuck they are, they're not fucking aliens!"

Photo



Red.



Red.

Photo



Jessica Chastain photographed by Marcus Mam, Cannes 2013.



Jessica Chastain photographed by Marcus Mam, Cannes 2013.

Photo



samhiti: BUTCH AND SUNDANCE



samhiti:

BUTCH AND SUNDANCE

"You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards....

















"You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will stumble. They will fall. But you will help them. You will guide them. You will give them hope."

Photo



ZZ Ward - Put The Gun Down



ZZ Ward - Put The Gun Down

Photo



Style Kits by Alizée Lafon















Style Kits by Alizée Lafon

imwithkanye replied to your photo: Family. (Glad you could make it, Uncle Hugh...

dapper

Thank you sir!

I think Spencer has those pants! I love that blue-green color.

He does! I saw him at the Nick last night and he was rocking them, actually.

Family. (Glad you could make it, Uncle Hugh and Uncle Steven).



Family.

(Glad you could make it, Uncle Hugh and Uncle Steven).

arkwulf: scouttrooper: elvishprincess: adornoble: Here's...



arkwulf:

scouttrooper:

elvishprincess:

adornoble:

Here's Jeff Goldblum performing "Just a Friend" with Biz Markie just because.

I"m crying

This is all I needed for tonight.

Wow. What a babe. 

Thank you, God in Heaven, for your greatest of creations, Jeff Goldblum. This totally made my day.

Photo



Photo



"Is Superman cool? It doesn't get any cooler. I mean he's got all the cool superpowers and he's cool...."

"Is Superman cool? It doesn't get any cooler. I mean he's got all the cool superpowers and he's cool. People say 'ok Superman's not cool'. What because he does the right thing all the time? How is doing the right thing not a cool thing to do?"

- Henry Cavill, Nightline June 7, 2013 (via kimmiecoo)

No comments:

Post a Comment